Sydani Fellowship Program
N.B. Please go through the Qualifications required before applying
The Sydani Fellowship Program is designed to provide a stimulating experience for young individuals to develop leadership traits, gain hands-on practical experience in consulting, and acquire technical skills that position them for high performance. As a Fellow at Sydani Group, you will be assigned responsibility for specific components of a project where you will work with and be mentored by Sydani consultants in a fast-paced learning environment.
Sydani fellowships are five (5) months long. All fellows are guaranteed exposure to real-life challenges in the workplace along with the analytical rigor and critical thinking that goes into solving them.
The Program offers:
- An opportunity to make a real impact by solving real-life problems
- A learning environment to improve your problem-solving capabilities and refine your thought process, working with seasoned consultants
- A platform to stay informed, and ahead of your peers through close interactions with our team of seasoned consultants and ever-expanding network of industry experts
- A monthly stipend
More than just an opportunity to boost your resumé, there is a potential to launch a career at Sydani as most of our high-performing fellows receive merit/performance-based offers for full-time positions. Our fellows are assigned to projects based on their areas of interest and the availability of vacancies on those projects.
Qualifications and Competences
- The applicant must have graduated with a first-class or second-class (upper) degree from a recognized university to be eligible
- An applicant with a second-class (lower) or third-class degree must have a master's degree
- At least 6 months of relevant working experience (based on your department of interest)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Department Specific Qualifications
We are seeking a dedicated and diligent individual to support the communications department. Skills Required:
- Social Media Management
- Graphics Design
- Video Editing
N.B: Experience in a similar role is desired.
We are seeking a dedicated and diligent individual to support the admin department. Key focal areas are:
- Office Admin
- Travel & Event Management
- Asset Management
Experience in 2 or more of these focal areas is desired.
Application Deadline (Updated): January 20th 2024 | Job Type: Internship | Location: Abuja, Nigeria (On-site)