We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized procurement officer to oversee our asset management processes, purchases, manage vendors develop new contracts.
In this position, you will play a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for our organization. You will follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of current and incoming inventory, and be responsible for approving purchases.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
• Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
• Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
• Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
• Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
• Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
• Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
• Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
• Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
Procurement Officer Requirements and Qualifications
• University degree or equivalent
• Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a procurement officer or related position
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
• Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:Sydani offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical insurance, competitive compensation, generous bonuses, rapid career growth, and the opportunity to work with a team of seasoned consultants and an ever-expanding network of industry experts. These positions offer the opportunity for highly motivated individuals to assume pivotal roles in the evolution of a fast-growing and highly respected organization. As such, compensation is competitive. The starting salary will be commensurate with the candidate's experience.