Position: Financial Auditor
Reports to: Finance Manager
Job type: Full time
Travel requirement: Up to 10%
We are looking for an experienced financial auditor to join our team. As a Financial Auditor, you will be responsible for conducting financial audits and providing recommendations to improve our financial processes. If you are a highly motivated individual with a strong attention to detail, then we want to hear from you. In this role, you will be required to plan and direct financial audits, prepare budgets, draft financial statements, and create internal financial auditing systems and procedures.
To ensure success as an audit associate, you should display advanced knowledge of accounting and auditing procedures and display excellent attention to detail. Ultimately, a top-class audit associate who would be able to prepare and conduct financial audits with speed and accuracy.
Note: The duties and responsibilities described below are not exhaustive. Additional tasks may be assigned as necessitated by business demands.
Financial Auditor responsibilities and duties:
- Independently perform comprehensive audits and assess controls, procedures, and efficiency of Sydani’s accounting systems
- Implement financial controls; analyze performance results and suggest improvement measures.
- Conduct mock audits to check the accuracy of financial processes
- Assist in tax return preparation and audit
- Supporting the Finance and auditing team in their daily deliverables.
- Check financial and accounting activities for Sydani, including managing financial processes and activities
- Develop, manage, and maintain organizational financial records
- Maintain internal accounting records, ensuring that all records are complete and accurately communicated to all levels of staff
- Conduct detailed financial audits of company records and transactions to ensure compliance with procedures and policies
- Develop financial models to analyze financial trends, performance, and projections
- Focus on optimizing financial processes and internal controls
- Develop accounting controls and budgets
- Track and analyze financial data
- Organize and simplify financial records
- Perform reconciliation on bank statements
- Establish, implement, and maintain effective internal controls
- Prepare reports related to finance and accounting
- Ensuring compliance with state and company best practices.
- Training and mentoring Audit Interns
Required Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related fields
- 4+ years working as an Audit Associate.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting and auditing procedures.
- Familiarity with national and state financial laws.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive financial information.
- Familiarity with accounting and office software.
What we offer
Sydani offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical insurance, competitive compensation, generous bonuses, rapid career growth, and the opportunity to work with a team of seasoned consultants and an ever-expanding network of industry experts.